Hiya!

My name is Izzy and this blog is my personal project to practice writing and encourage myself to do so more often. I hope you'll find something to like here :))

Saturday, 25 July 2026

7 YouTube videos I enjoyed this month

#7- 'why everyone wants to be weird now'

the confessions of a fangirl

Points out how striving for being authentic and weird on social media still leads to the performance of it.

#6 - 'The Internet is a dead mall now'

chriswaves

Title is pretty self-explanatory and I agree.

#5 - 'Why is the MI6 building so damn obvious?'

Luke O'Sullivan

Very interesting and I loved the editing.

#4 - 'America Has a Gas Station Drug Problem... So I Tried Them'

Bobia

How is this even legal????

#3 - 'We found a website you can’t leave'

Christophe

We don't realise how much of our private data is really out there.

#2 - 'Substack and 'performative intellectualism''

According to Alina

You just can't do anything on the internet nowaydays without someone judging you lol. Also why is everything ruined by the social media- I hate it here... smh

#1 - 'CIA Whistleblower John Kiriakou: They Can See All Your Messages!'

The Diary Of A CEO

Insanely insightful and fascinating conversation. Everyone should watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment